POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPov Editor future : Re: QTPov Editor future Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPov Editor future
From: Thierry CHARLES
Date: 20 Jun 2005 08:57:23
Message: <42b6bd33$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Thanks for all your good remarks. I have a new version that is ready
since few weeks, but I did not post it because of windows version wich
does not handle indentation correctly :-(

I think I'll stop disasters with windows version and continue only with
Linux.

Currently I'm having fun with a role playing game and so QTPE lakes of
my attention, but I'll try to do something quickly.

For what I said about the V2, QTPE may not be "QT"PE anymore, but may
become something like FXPE or FoxPE as I looking at a library which is
completely free and wich supports as well Linux or windows or other UNIX
wich is named "Fox toolkit"

Have a good time.

Thierry