POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 0.95 - Pov-Ray editor for Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:31:27 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon 0.95 - Pov-Ray editor for Linux (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Fabien HENON
Subject: Pyvon 0.95 - Pov-Ray editor for Linux
Date: 29 Aug 2002 14:09:32
Message: <3D6E6285.4050109@caramail.com>
Thanks to all those who sent me email about suggestions, debugging,....

For those who still use emacs + pov-mode, I just wonder what keeps them
from trying.

I was about to give it a higher release number, but there might be bugs
lurking in the code lines.....

I developped a pre-compiled version which is about 10-15 % faster, but I
could not send both the normal and the pre-compiled version in the
package. For those you are interested, just let me know.

http://pyvon.sourceforge.net
(the screenshots of the website are not updated yet)

Here are the changes : There are quite a few

c85 - 29/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Optimized the code. It is now about 10-15 % faster

c82 - 29/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Completely changed the About menu (now with working link)

c81 - 21/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Rebuild the help menu

c80 - 28/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Fix a bug about the insertions. Now a line is added at the beginning and
at the end

c79 - 28/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Added the possiblity for multilanguage support (menu_eng.py, menu_fra.py)

c78 - 27/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Added comments for easy reading of source

c77 - 27/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Rebuild the povray executable options

c76 - 27/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Rebuild the font menu

c75 - 26/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Added a few shortcut keys (Ctrl+o : Open, Ctrl+q : Quit,....)

c72 - 26/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Changed the interface font

c70 - 25/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Added file/replace/replace all menu

C67 - 22/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Added file history in the file menu ( up to 7 files )

C62->c65 - 22/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Fixed minor bugs

C61 - 21/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Syntax coloring is by default turned on, but when opening files larger
than 500 Kb,
it is automatically turned off.
Line syntax coloring (where the cursor is located) is still effective.s

C60 - 20/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
pyvon.ini is now replaced by pyvonrc which is located in your home
directory.

C58 - 20/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Fixed a the slowdown when matching brace inside a very large file

C57 - 19/08/2002 - Pyvon 0.92
Improved the opening file speed by ~ 100. Especially useful when opening
large file.
It now takes 25 seconds to open, tag and colorize a 1 Mb large file on a
PIII 1 Mghz.
(compared to minutes with a 200 Ko file)
Added a scale for the quality setting

Post a reply to this message