POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Build optimisation flags? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Build optimisation flags? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Rob Hoopman
Subject: Build optimisation flags?
Date: 22 Aug 2002 11:33:28
Message: <3D65208A.9000304@tuna.nl>
I've been running the Linux povray binary under linux emulation on
(NetBSD 1.6_BETA4) without any problems but I decided trying to
compiling from source to see if there would be a significant speed
defference. The thing is there seems to be,... only the linux binary is
faster than my (statically linked!) compile.
Does anyone know the optimisation settings/ other performance tweaks
used to compile the linux binary distributed from the pov site?

Rob

Post a reply to this message