POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Minor bug in Linux version of 3.5 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:15 EDT (-0400)
  Minor bug in Linux version of 3.5 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Rob Brown-Bayliss
Subject: Minor bug in Linux version of 3.5
Date: 11 Jul 2002 17:09:09
Message: <3d2df3f5$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, I notice a very minor bug in 3.5 for linux.

After rendering an image, the time taken in minutes and seconds is
printed to the terminal.

The minutes for the trace time are offten wrong, the seconds correct.

EG:

Time For Parse:    0 hours  0 minutes   5.0 seconds (5 seconds)
Time For Trace:    0 hours  4 minutes  39.0 seconds (204 seconds)
    Total Time:    0 hours  3 minutes  29.0 seconds (209 seconnds)

Like I said, it's a *very* minor bug :o)

Post a reply to this message

> Hi, I notice a very minor bug in 3.5 for linux.
>
> After rendering an image, the time taken in minutes and seconds is
> printed to the terminal.
>
> The minutes for the trace time are offten wrong, the seconds correct.
>
> EG:
>
> Time For Parse:    0 hours  0 minutes   5.0 seconds (5 seconds)
> Time For Trace:    0 hours  4 minutes  39.0 seconds (204 seconds)
>     Total Time:    0 hours  3 minutes  29.0 seconds (209 seconnds)
>

> Like I said, it's a *very* minor bug :o)

Yep, I noticed that.

Post a reply to this message

> The minutes for the trace time are offten wrong, the seconds correct.
>
> Time For Parse:    0 hours  0 minutes   5.0 seconds (5 seconds)
> Time For Trace:    0 hours  4 minutes  39.0 seconds (204 seconds)
>     Total Time:    0 hours  3 minutes  29.0 seconds (209 seconnds)

Appears to be a problem with +P and has been reported before in p.b-t:

http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/25145/
--
Felix Wiemann