POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Minor bug in Linux version of 3.5 : Minor bug in Linux version of 3.5 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Minor bug in Linux version of 3.5
From: Rob Brown-Bayliss
Date: 11 Jul 2002 17:09:09
Message: <3d2df3f5$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, I notice a very minor bug in 3.5 for linux.

After rendering an image, the time taken in minutes and seconds is
printed to the terminal.

The minutes for the trace time are offten wrong, the seconds correct.

EG:

Time For Parse:    0 hours  0 minutes   5.0 seconds (5 seconds)
Time For Trace:    0 hours  4 minutes  39.0 seconds (204 seconds)
    Total Time:    0 hours  3 minutes  29.0 seconds (209 seconnds)

Like I said, it's a *very* minor bug :o)