POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : crying a bit while waiting for linux beta... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  crying a bit while waiting for linux beta... (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Sebastian H
Subject: crying a bit while waiting for linux beta...
Date: 1 Apr 2002 10:35:35
Message: <3CA870AB.4080800@web.de>
crying a bit while waiting for linux beta...

Post a reply to this message

From: Mark Gordon
Subject: Re: crying a bit while waiting for linux beta...
Date: 1 Apr 2002 22:15:51
Message: <3ca92267$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 01 Apr 2002 09:37:31 -0500, Sebastian H. wrote:

> crying a bit while waiting for linux beta...

Wait no longer.  Sorry for the delay.

-Mark Gordon

Post a reply to this message

From: Sebastian H
Date: 2 Apr 2002 11:27:57
Message: <3CA9DC81.7010100@web.de>

> Wait no longer.  Sorry for the delay.

No Problem, you guys are great!

Thanks,
Sebastian H.

> -Mark Gordon

Post a reply to this message

From: Felix Wiemann
Date: 22 Apr 2002 09:07:29
Message: <n621aa.8n2.ln@wiemann.my-fqdn.de>
Sebastian H. wrote:
> crying a bit while waiting for linux beta...

Crying again. Why do we always get the new beta not until one day
after the old one expires? :,-(

Felix Wiemann

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve
Date: 22 Apr 2002 13:48:24
Message: <slrnac8j4v.7tk.steve@zeropps.org.uk>
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:11:50 +0200, Felix Wiemann wrote:
> Sebastian H. wrote:
>> crying a bit while waiting for linux beta...
>
> Crying again. Why do we always get the new beta not until one day
> after the old one expires? :,-(

Because they save the best till last:-)  And well worth waiting for it
is too.

--
#local i=.1;#local I=(i/i)/i;#local l=(i+i)/i;#local ll=(I/i)/l;box{<-ll,
-((I/I)+l),-ll><ll,-l,ll>pigment{checker scale l}finish{ambient((I/l)/I)+

Post a reply to this message