POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : crying a bit while waiting for linux beta... : Re: crying a bit while waiting for linux beta... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: crying a bit while waiting for linux beta...
From: Craig W  Daymon
Date: 23 Apr 2002 15:07:12
Message: <3CC5B0EB.1EEBCC80@mindspring.com>
How about just posting the expiration date on the download page?  I just
downloaded POVRay again last night and found out that the April 16th release has
expired already.  I think the team is doing great work on the program, but it
certainly would be helpful to list both the current Beta version number and the
expiration date on the download page.  That would save a lot of people some
grief.

Thanks for the great work.

-Craig