POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Creating GIFs with Linux/Unix Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Creating GIFs with Linux/Unix (Message 11 to 20 of 27)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Alessandro Coppo
Subject: Re: Creating GIFs with Linux/Unix
Date: 1 Feb 2001 07:13:29
Message: <3a7952e9@news.povray.org>
A few dollars? maybe a few thousands of dollars (5000$ to my knowledge)! If
you live in a country were UNISYS can sue you, you'd better pay or choose an
alternative (the usual practise for mobsters asking you to pay
"insurances").

An advise: go http://burnallgifs.org/ here.

Alessandro Coppo
a.c### [at] iolit