POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : what seems to be a general povray-unix bug (math?) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  what seems to be a general povray-unix bug (math?) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: dan williams
Subject: what seems to be a general povray-unix bug (math?)
Date: 14 Jan 2001 18:11:44
Message: <3A6231FA.FD3761DD@sunshine.net>
I have here a verry interesting little (only happens with particular
values) bug, it turned up when I started using linux for povray, the
comments in the file say about everything else I know about it.

I'd do some debugging if I knew where to start.

if you see the sphere you are not affected by the problem, if not, you
are.

    har### [at] gobasiscom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: