POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Mpov 0.6 for Linux ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  Mpov 0.6 for Linux ? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Birol Acikgöz
Subject: Mpov 0.6 for Linux ?
Date: 3 Dec 2000 04:34:29
Message: <3A2A1387.4DDCFFC2@otelo-online.de>
Does anybody compiled Mpov 0.6 for Linux, or is there a link where can i
find
a compiled version ?
Please help me, because there are very nice new features, which i want
to use in Linux too.
So i'm not a programmer or makefile junky, to compile it self.
(Excuseme my English)

Post a reply to this message

>Does anybody compiled Mpov 0.6 for Linux, or is there a link where can i
>find
>a compiled version ?
>Please help me, because there are very nice new features, which i want
>to use in Linux too.
>So i'm not a programmer or makefile junky, to compile it self.
>(Excuseme my English)

http://www.mailbag.com/users/mtgordon/megapov.html

Hth.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 12:45pm  up 53 days, 15:10,  2 users,  load average: 1.13, 1.08, 1.03

Post a reply to this message