POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Fatal_stream to window Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:21 EDT (-0400)
  Fatal_stream to window (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Fabien Hénon
Subject: Fatal_stream to window
Date: 7 Aug 2000 08:32:00
Message: <398EAC51.5568E01D@club-internet.fr>
I use an editor to write Povray scripts and run the renders with a
command shell that looks like :
'megapovplus +i% +w320 +h240 -l/mnt/dd1/image/pov >& /dev/null'
I did this because a new window is created with when a render is
completed. I ended up with lots of window on my desk(top).

The point is that when errors are detected, nothing is shown. I wanted
to use the 'Fatal_Error_Command', but it cannot be used in the command
line. If I put this command in a ini files, how do I tell POV to show
the Fatal_File stream in a new window ? If possible, I'd like to have
the same window for all the errors : No new window created when a new
error is detected.

The answer is surely simple, but I am still shiny new in the Linux
world.

Would you advise something else ?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message