POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : To Mark G. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  To Mark G. (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Fabien Hénon
Subject: To Mark G.
Date: 6 Aug 2000 00:51:50
Message: <398CEF25.D880434D@club-internet.fr>
Hello Mark.

I had some problem last night compiling the megapovplus ( what a name !)
source.

The make complained that it could not find either vga.h or vgagl.h.
I checked : These files are not in my Linux box.
SVGALIB is installed on my system.
So I had to comment out in config.h and unix.c files all the lines
concerning SVGA.
Are these *.h files installed by default in a Mandrake or RH
distribution ?
Did I do something wrong ?

The compile went fine afterwards.

Cheers.