POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Slideshow player Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Slideshow player (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Remco Poelstra
Subject: Slideshow player
Date: 24 Feb 2000 14:01:52
Message: <38B5D532.6D0DD80B@home.nl>
Hi all,

I'm making an animation with a friend. I'm doing the povray work and he
makes the animation of the seperate frames. But for testing the .pov
files, I like to see some sort of animation. Does anyone know a
slideshow player for Linux or something equal?

Thank you in advance,

Remco Poelstra

Post a reply to this message

animate is part of the ImageMagick package:

http://www.ImageMagick.org/

Axel

Post a reply to this message

> animate is part of the ImageMagick package:
>
> http://www.ImageMagick.org/

Thanks.

Remco

Post a reply to this message

> I'm making an animation with a friend. I'm doing the povray work and he
> makes the animation of the seperate frames. But for testing the .pov
> files, I like to see some sort of animation. Does anyone know a
> slideshow player for Linux or something equal?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Remco Poelstra

I am not sure this is what you are looking for but it is worth a little
investigation - http://heroine.linuxbox.com/bcast2000.html