POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Transmeta Crusoe Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Transmeta Crusoe (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: TonyB
Subject: Transmeta Crusoe
Date: 21 Jan 2000 15:48:52
Message: <3888c634@news.povray.org>
http://www.transmeta.com

Enough said. The seal has been broken. Torvalds has spoken. All hail
Transmeta.

(Just in case nobody noticed this in .off-topic)

Post a reply to this message

From: Jon A  Cruz
Subject: Re: Transmeta Crusoe
Date: 22 Jan 2000 01:17:22
Message: <38894C75.D548C793@geocities.com>
TonyB wrote:

> http://www.transmeta.com
>
> http://slashdot.org/articles/00/01/19/1320214.shtml
>
> Enough said. The seal has been broken. Torvalds has spoken. All hail
> Transmeta.
>
> (Just in case nobody noticed this in .off-topic)

Problem is, we may or may not get better POV-Ray performance under it.
We'll have to wait and see the POV-Bench in action on it.

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.

Post a reply to this message