POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Emacs POV-Ray mode Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Emacs POV-Ray mode (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Mark Gordon
Subject: Emacs POV-Ray mode
Date: 12 Apr 1999 21:46:44
Message: <371293F6.D50F0BFD@mailbag.com>
It seems a lot of people here use Emacs.  How much demand is there for
an officially distributed Emacs mode for POV-Ray?  Not that I'm making
any promises...

--
Mark Gordon
mtg### [at] mailbagcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Re: Emacs POV-Ray mode
Date: 13 Apr 1999 04:36:15
Message: <3712F3ED.C56EEF81@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Mark Gordon wrote:

> It seems a lot of people here use Emacs.  How much demand is there for
> an officially distributed Emacs mode for POV-Ray?  Not that I'm making
> any promises...
>
> --
> Mark Gordon
> mtg### [at] mailbagcom
> http://www.mailbag.com/users/mtgordon/index.html

For me ... lots!

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

From: Spider
Date: 13 Apr 1999 05:34:11
Message: <37130071.2EA68018@bahnhof.se>
Well, I should learn emacs soon anyhow. Count me in.

Hmm, I hate NS4.5 in linux, it can't remember newsgroups for me :-(
*growl*

Mark Gordon wrote:

> It seems a lot of people here use Emacs.  How much demand is there for
> an officially distributed Emacs mode for POV-Ray?  Not that I'm making
> any promises...
>
> --
> Mark Gordon
> mtg### [at] mailbagcom
> http://www.mailbag.com/users/mtgordon/index.html

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message

> Hmm, I hate NS4.5 in linux, it can't remember newsgroups for me :-(
> *growl*

This happens to me only if I open Netscape *before* the line is
established to my ISP!

But I would call it a bug.

Marc
--