POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Emacs POV-Ray mode : Re: Emacs POV-Ray mode Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs POV-Ray mode
From: Roland Mas
Date: 13 Apr 1999 08:30:19
Message: <m390bwdagk.fsf@clodomir.rezel.enst.fr>
Peter Toneby <woo### [at] accumuse> writes:

> I took the liberty to update and post it yesterday ;)

  Great, I'll fetch it right away.

> Ohh, btw. I didn't ask for permission from the either the author or
> the other ones that have done updates on it, but I hope noone get
> angry with me for such an oversight ;)

  Maybe you should warn them, even a bit late.  Better than nothing,
and that would provide a means to keep in touch.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Magic is one thing, and reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits is another.
  -- Twoflower dans The Colour of Magic (Terry Pratchett)