POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux(general quiz) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Linux(general quiz) (Message 21 to 24 of 24)
From: Dick Balaska
Subject: Re: Linux(general quiz)
Date: 17 Aug 2000 03:21:01
Message: <399B924A.AAC51D7A@buckosoft.com>
Christian Perle wrote:

> http://home.tu-clausthal.de/~incp/deskshot.jpg

Fraud!  There's no Outlook(tm) icon on your desktop.

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

alias vi='vim'

I was forced to use emacs back when Lucid emacs w/Energize
(on SunOS) looked a lot like VC++.  Perhaps if i could find
a non-crippling keyboard for my PeeCee i could try emacs
again, but i can't stand having my pinkies curled under my
hand to lean on the control key.

(I actually used Caps Lock once.  Thank g*d it was on the home
row or i might not have found it.)

dik

Post a reply to this message

> a non-crippling keyboard for my PeeCee i could try emacs
> again, but i can't stand having my pinkies curled under my
> hand to lean on the control key.

Do a search on a search engine for the "Happy Hacking Keyboard".

Post a reply to this message

> Fraud!  There's no Outlook(tm) icon on your desktop.
>
> I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
>
> alias vi='vim'

	Reminds me of the old song, Vi me a River.

--
<A href="http://www.giwersworld.org">
A free internet for a free people.</a>

Post a reply to this message