POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux(general quiz) : Re: Linux(general quiz) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux(general quiz)
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 17 Aug 2000 03:21:01
Message: <399B924A.AAC51D7A@buckosoft.com>
Christian Perle wrote:

> http://home.tu-clausthal.de/~incp/deskshot.jpg

Fraud!  There's no Outlook(tm) icon on your desktop.

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

alias vi='vim'

I was forced to use emacs back when Lucid emacs w/Energize
(on SunOS) looked a lot like VC++.  Perhaps if i could find
a non-crippling keyboard for my PeeCee i could try emacs
again, but i can't stand having my pinkies curled under my
hand to lean on the control key.

(I actually used Caps Lock once.  Thank g*d it was on the home
row or i might not have found it.)

dik