POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poseray 3.13.16 beta: disappearing objects from preview Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:43:52 EDT (-0400)
  Poseray 3.13.16 beta: disappearing objects from preview (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Poseray 3.13.16 beta: disappearing objects from preview
Date: 26 Aug 2012 08:04:38
Message: <503a10d6$1@news.povray.org>
Contrary to version 3.13.15 beta, in the latest Poseray version 3.13.16
beta:

1) Some objects disappear from the preview after applying
Groups>Recalculate normals. Exported to POV-Ray however, the object
still exists.

2) Some objects do not respond to the Visiblity flag. They remain always
visible.

I cannot determine any special characteristics of the concerned obejcts
that may influence this response.

I have an obj that illustrates this (ca 10mb)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

You can email me (fly### [at] yahoocom) the compressed file if
possible. I will take a look at it.

FlyerX

On 8/26/2012 7:04 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Contrary to version 3.13.15 beta, in the latest Poseray version 3.13.16
> beta:
>
> 1) Some objects disappear from the preview after applying
> Groups>Recalculate normals. Exported to POV-Ray however, the object
> still exists.
>
> 2) Some objects do not respond to the Visiblity flag. They remain always
> visible.
>
> I cannot determine any special characteristics of the concerned obejcts
> that may influence this response.
>
> I have an obj that illustrates this (ca 10mb)
>
> Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> You can email me (fly### [at] yahoocom) the compressed file if
> possible. I will take a look at it.

Done.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message