POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poseray 3.13.16 beta: disappearing objects from preview : Re: Poseray 3.13.16 beta: disappearing objects from preview Server Time
18 Apr 2024 15:12:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poseray 3.13.16 beta: disappearing objects from preview
From: FlyerX
Date: 23 Oct 2012 03:41:01
Message: <50864a0d$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/23/2012 1:52 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> By the way, FlyerX, have you found the problem?
>
> Thomas

I emailed you back Aug 28.

Here is the text:

I tested the file several ways as you mentioned in the newsgroup and I
could not reproduce the problem. Can you give me a list of steps that
you took for the problem to be reproduced?

I loaded the model and turned visibility off/on for the mast and deck
with no issues. Also recalculated the normals for several parts and the
visibility worked for all groups.

FlyerX