POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser: Needed: Ancient Romans Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:34:37 EDT (-0400)
  Poser: Needed: Ancient Romans (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Poser: Needed: Ancient Romans
Date: 27 Jan 2008 16:00:50
Message: <479cf102$1@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone!

I am trying hard to create the ancient Roman world with POV-Ray. As far as
it concerns the buildings, it is relatively easy. But organic things, such
as humans, are difficult to be developed with POV-Ray since they have (not
yet) a shape definition for humans in their scene language.

I am you, if someone among you all could create some humans in Poser, and
have them wearing ancient clothings. I have Poser, but lack totally the
knowledge how to create new, realistic clothings. If you want to getr ideas
of ancient clothings (civil, professional, and military), please visit
http://www.romanarmy.com and other informative websites.

I need:
- Children of both sexes
- Men of all ages