POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser: Needed: Ancient Romans : Re: Poser: Needed: Ancient Romans Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:02:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser: Needed: Ancient Romans
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Jan 2008 11:39:15
Message: <479e0533@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <sven [] jamaica-focus [] com> schreef in bericht
> Hi Thomas,
>
> easy to say.   :-)
>
> I never tried to make clothings, so I feel like the ox in front of the
> gate - means, just no idea, how to. I will try, nevertheless.
>
> I would be happy if you, whenever you're ready, can assist me. I would
> like to see your ancient humans and their clothings. Lots of resources on
> the net. Thanks,

 Last year, starting in April, I generated a number of threads in p.b.i.:
"Making clothes in Poser". They show the path I have followed to learn the
ways around the Cloth Room and how to build simple clothes using Wings3D (or
Silo, which I prefer; Janet uses Blender for instance). While not a tutorial
as such, they show that things are not as difficult as they seem.

One of the "Takes" deals with Celtic-type clothes, which would be convenient
for the Roman period I think. I can assist you overall of course and tell
you what to do.

Thomas