POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : NURBS Server Time
18 Mar 2024 22:02:38 EDT (-0400)
  NURBS (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: NURBS
Date: 4 Mar 2020 19:15:01
Message: <web.5e604408822739b24eec112d0@news.povray.org>
I've been looking into doing some sort of implementation of NURBS recently, and
came across this:

Open-source, cross-platform NURBS
http://verbnurbs.com/

Haven't had the opportunity to DL or install...

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: NURBS
Date: 11 Mar 2020 16:44:44
Message: <5e694dbc$1@news.povray.org>
Le 05/03/2020 à 01:12, Bald Eagle a écrit :

> I've been looking into doing some sort of implementation of NURBS recently, and
> came across this:
>
> Open-source, cross-platform NURBS
> http://verbnurbs.com/
>
> Haven't had the opportunity to DL or install...

If you are on Nurbs, I did them in hg-povray.

http://wiki.povray.org/content/User:Le_Forgeron/nurbs

It's just missing a modeler to export the raw data (all the modelers
I've seen export them as mesh, something easily done in SDL).

Post a reply to this message