POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Texture previews? Server Time
2 May 2024 15:45:47 EDT (-0400)
  Texture previews? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: gj1702
Subject: Texture previews?
Date: 15 May 2005 19:50:00
Message: <web.4287dff8e9b90a3f7135784d0@news.povray.org>
Is there a program that anyone knows about, like TextureView, that will give
you previews of textures that works with version 3.6?  Or do you know how
to get the latest version of TextureView to work with version 3.6 of POV? I
just recently got back into POV and would like to get previews before i get
to working on scenes.  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

> Is there a program that anyone knows about, like TextureView, that will give
> you previews of textures that works with version 3.6?  Or do you know how
> to get the latest version of TextureView to work with version 3.6 of POV? I
> just recently got back into POV and would like to get previews before i get
> to working on scenes.  Thanks.

Well, you can use Moray to get previews of your textures if you are a
windows user or Kpovmodeler if you are a Linux user.
Anyway, you can always create an scene only to test your textures and
use nothing but povray.

Bye
--
Txemi Jendrix