POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Texture previews? : Re: Texture previews? Server Time
17 May 2024 07:40:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture previews?
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 16 May 2005 15:27:22
Message: <i0th81l1l6h28hvrto82jjn1v5mcjvgqmg@4ax.com>
On Mon, 16 May 2005 09:31:02 +0200, Txemi Jendrix <txe### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>Well, you can use Moray to get previews of your textures

Sorry for just being negative but I had a problem with Moray recently
when rendering media. I forgot that I had pointed Moray to Pov 3.6 and
when I loaded previously rendered emission media it gave, shall we
say, strange results in the material editor.

Regards
        Stephen