POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Wings 3D plugin not working Server Time
2 May 2024 09:59:11 EDT (-0400)
  Wings 3D plugin not working (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Matthew Pace
Subject: Wings 3D plugin not working
Date: 10 Jun 2005 02:15:47
Message: <matt-pace-91A890.23154609062005@news.povray.org>
Hello all, I am running Mac OS 10.3.9 .  I have the latest version of
Wings (Downloaded last week, right before the server died).  I also have
the latest POV-Ray plugin.  I clicked install plugin (in wings), chose
the wXX_pov.beam file (Forgot what the XX was), anyways I got a message
saying plugin was installed correctly, but theres no options for the
plugin, or export/render options for POV.  I tried restarting wings, re
DLing the plugin, re installing the plugin (sometimes the message saying
it installed would appear twice).  NOTHING WORKED.  At all.  None of the
other files will install or anything.

Anyone able to lend a helping hand?

Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message

> Hello all, I am running Mac OS 10.3.9 .  I have the latest version of
> Wings (Downloaded last week, right before the server died).  I also have
> the latest POV-Ray plugin.  I clicked install plugin (in wings), chose
> the wXX_pov.beam file (Forgot what the XX was), anyways I got a message
> saying plugin was installed correctly, but theres no options for the
> plugin, or export/render options for POV.  I tried restarting wings, re
> DLing the plugin, re installing the plugin (sometimes the message saying
> it installed would appear twice).  NOTHING WORKED.  At all.  None of the
> other files will install or anything.

Wings-0.98.26b it's the only working for me here (on Linux) with the POV
exporter... IIRC, I tried later with a recent version but had the same
problem as you.

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message

I've had no problems with Wings 0.98.30 and the POV-Ray exporter (Windows).
What version of Wings are you running? Your best bet may be to raise this
on the Wings 3D development forum.

Tom

Post a reply to this message