POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : How does one find or make leaves? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 04:49:05 EDT (-0400)
  How does one find or make leaves? (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: TigerHawk
Subject: Re: How does one find or make leaves?
Date: 18 Oct 1999 17:50:54
Message: <380B9729.E08BFAEC@stic.net>
Really? Hmm...well, I'll admit, I was skeptical at first about it because I had burned
into my mind that HF's were for terrains only, but actually they seem to be quite
useful for such a realistic and finite surface. I AM still skeptical about using them
for water, nuless you can tile them or something along those lines :)

One more question to run by you - do you know of a utility that will place the leaves
in locations - or any object, for that matter. I am using a simple leaf from Tree
Designer, but I have to place it by hand and that is not near as fun as I could be :)
Also, I am curious as to if Lparser includes a set of leaves or if you can include
them
in? I am not very familiar with lparser, and my tests have only given me blue
outputs? <shurg>

Happy tracing

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk