POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Bounding Box Macro Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:43:25 EDT (-0400)
  Bounding Box Macro (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Bounding Box Macro
Date: 24 Aug 2017 15:20:00
Message: <web.599f260647970a3c437ac910@news.povray.org>
For omniverse.

I would like to see this tested, and have the coding and usage-logic critiqued.

Perhaps there should be provision for a vector arrow, possibly with a
camera-facing constant-size text label.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bounding_box.mcr.txt' (4 KB)

From: omniverse
Subject: Re: Bounding Box Macro
Date: 24 Aug 2017 18:50:00
Message: <web.599f5766e3036c009c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
> For omniverse.
>
> I would like to see this tested, and have the coding and usage-logic critiqued.
>
> Perhaps there should be provision for a vector arrow, possibly with a
> camera-facing constant-size text label.

Hey thanks! Got it, trying it, and going out the door so can't do anything more
with it.
Did get to see the bounding box on unmoved WRook from my earlier post... after I
added colors.inc, of course. But my fast test of relocating it left that box
behind. No time right now to see what all there is to it.

Bob

Post a reply to this message