POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Wanted: Include file/scene of a Lighthouse Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Wanted: Include file/scene of a Lighthouse (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: DreamChaser
Subject: Wanted: Include file/scene of a Lighthouse
Date: 25 Aug 2000 13:59:55
Message: <39a6b41b@news.povray.org>
I am working on a Web Site for a boating organization in Pensacola, FL and
for the navigation bar I would like to have the lighthouse in Pensacola. Can
someone help me out. The files, links to other lighthouse files that I can
use  in POV, etc. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Kofsky

Post a reply to this message