POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Rock walls Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:05 EDT (-0400)
  Rock walls (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Rock walls
Date: 2 Nov 1999 08:28:58
Message: <381EE79F.167E5DAD@accn.org>
Anyone have any good ideas on how to make the rough walls of a cave?
Perhaps putting randomly sized cubes on a plane?

--
See my POV page. It has renderers and modellers and utils for windows,
OS2, unix. It is one of the largest collections of raytracing programs

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/3959/Raytrace.htm

Post a reply to this message