POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Please help me fill a circle. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Please help me fill a circle. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Glen Berry
Subject: Please help me fill a circle.
Date: 9 May 1999 14:02:45
Message: <3735bfa0.79587037@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I am looking for a procedure to fill a circular area with a collection
of spheres. I want to be able to specify the radius of the circle and
the number of spheres to use. The resultant placement should look
totally uniform. I have tried a couple different methods on my own,
but haven't gotten the placement to look uniform yet. Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks,

Glen Berry

Email:    7no### [at] ezwvcom
(remove the "7" to reply via personal email)

Website:  http://www.ezwv.com/~mclilith/index.html

Post a reply to this message