POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Please help me fill a circle. : Re: Please help me fill a circle. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Please help me fill a circle.
From: ingo
Date: 9 May 1999 15:48:26
Message: <3735d87a.0@news.povray.org>
I think there is no simple answer to this,
have a look at Erich's Packing Centre
http://www.stetson.edu/~efriedma/packing.html
http://www.stetson.edu/~efriedma/cirincir/

or at  Eric's Treasure Trove (not allways available)

http://www.astro.virginia.edu/~eww6n/math/math.html
http://www.astro.virginia.edu/~eww6n/math/CirclePacking.html
http://www.astro.virginia.edu/~eww6n/math/SpherePacking.html

ingo
--
Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.
Glen Berry <7no### [at] ezwvcom> heeft geschreven in bericht