POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Different Objects Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:52:27 EDT (-0400)
  Different Objects (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: bakom
Subject: Different Objects
Date: 27 Jul 2014 12:10:00
Message: <web.53d523da96b2c7506f623e950@news.povray.org>
For Box in POV-ray we have to give only two values i.e. corner1 and corner2 as:

Box
{<corner1><corner2>}

Now I want to draw objects in POV-ray as shown in below links
http://ctrlv.in/363770
http://ctrlv.in/363771
These objects in BRL-CAD came under ARB (Arbitrary Convex Polyhedron).
Which path should I follow to make these four objects in POV-ray?

Post a reply to this message