POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Editing density structure Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Editing density structure (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Maurya
Subject: Editing density structure
Date: 13 Aug 2003 18:25:01
Message: <web.3f3ab9a392153c77b248b4cf0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
The density tag can be used with the colormap to render each voxel with
a differenct color depending on the density. I want to add another
parameter like temperature to each voxel in deciding its color.

Can somebody give me some initial guidelines as to how to proceed with this
idea. I am a new developer on povray, hence I dont have much idea of the
structure of the code..

Thanks a lot,
Regards,
Maurya