POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Help in compiling with Visual C++ 5.0 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Help in compiling with Visual C++ 5.0 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Gabriela Matei
Subject: Help in compiling with Visual C++ 5.0
Date: 8 May 1998 15:37:16
Message: <35535EEB.DD102ACC@com.pcnet.ro>
If I compile the "pvengine" workshop using Visual C++  4.0 or 5.0 the
editor tabs with names (for example Messages, Untitled and others) look
distorted.
If I compile it with Borland 5.2 my tabs look very well. What shall I do
to compile it using Visual C++?

Thank you very much for helping me!

Post a reply to this message