POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : animation? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:53:15 EDT (-0400)
  animation? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: TIMSAH BEYINLI
Subject: animation?
Date: 18 Apr 2003 16:11:24
Message: <3ea05bec@news.povray.org>
I am using that code... I just copy and past it from the documentation.

There is no animation... why?

#include "colors.inc"

  camera {
    location <0, 3, -6>
    look_at <0, 0, 0>
  }
  light_source { <20, 20, -20> color White }
  plane {
    y, 0
    pigment { checker color White color Black }
  }
  sphere {
    <0, 0, 0> , 1
    pigment {