POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : animation? : Re: animation? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animation?
From: TIMSAH BEYINLI
Date: 18 Apr 2003 16:43:09
Message: <3ea0635d$1@news.povray.org>
it says

Now, at last, with POV-Ray 3, there is a better way. We no longer need a
separate batch script or external sequencing programs, because a few simple
settings in our INI file (or on the command line) will activate an internal
animation sequence which will cause POV-Ray to automatically handle the
animation loop details for us.

O.K. I think problem is my INI settings but which INI file. There are lots
of...

"Simon Adameit" <sim### [at] gaussschule-bsde>, haber iletisinde sunlari
yazdi:3ea06153@news.povray.org...