POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : nested comments syntax highlighting Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  nested comments syntax highlighting (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: arsouille
Subject: nested comments syntax highlighting
Date: 28 Nov 2002 16:44:17
Message: <3de68cb2.5579212@news.povray.org>
Hi,

 I'm surprised of no interest on the modification i have done in
povray windows code to support nested comment highlight. I have post a
message there is about on week.
Unless i had use the bad thread news ? Somebody could explain me why
nobody seems intersting ?
My english is not very good, i hope to be understood and that i don't
have this modification for nothing.
 I don't know where i can post the modified files to be include in
next version.

 regards,
 ars

Post a reply to this message