POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : nested comments syntax highlighting : nested comments syntax highlighting Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:01:19 EDT (-0400)
  nested comments syntax highlighting
From: arsouille
Date: 28 Nov 2002 16:44:17
Message: <3de68cb2.5579212@news.povray.org>
Hi,

 I'm surprised of no interest on the modification i have done in
povray windows code to support nested comment highlight. I have post a
message there is about on week.
Unless i had use the bad thread news ? Somebody could explain me why
nobody seems intersting ?
My english is not very good, i hope to be understood and that i don't
have this modification for nothing.
 I don't know where i can post the modified files to be include in
next version.

 regards,
 ars