POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Can I set more rays in one pixel? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Can I set more rays in one pixel? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Wu Yang
Subject: Can I set more rays in one pixel?
Date: 23 Nov 2002 06:13:12
Message: <3ddf62c8$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, all
   I want more details about the object in the scene, so I need more
intersection points. Can I set more rays in one pixel? Thanks

Best Regards
Wu Yang

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Can I set more rays in one pixel?
Date: 23 Nov 2002 07:03:05
Message: <3ddf6e79$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3ddf62c8$1@news.povray.org> , "Wu Yang" <wya### [at] cswrightedu>
wrote:

> Hi, all
>    I want more details about the object in the scene, so I need more
> intersection points. Can I set more rays in one pixel? Thanks

Read the documentation about antialiasing.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde