POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Povray 4? wish list
Date: 3 Dec 2001 13:14:53
Message: <3c0bc11d$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3c0baf07.22135953@news.povray.org> , ken### [at] uniplanit (Angelo
'kENpEX' Pesce) wrote:

> Here there are some ideas for the next povray... Well, at last, this
> is something I would like to have :P

Looks like you have a few misconceptions about POV-Ray (or are looking for a
flame war).  Anyway, there have been plenty of discussions about this in
p.general in the past few days and wish lists really fit much better there
unless you want to implement these features, which I don't think you want to
do...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

> Looks like you have a few misconceptions about POV-Ray (or are looking for
> flame war).  Anyway, there have been plenty of discussions about this in
> p.general in the past few days and wish lists really fit much better there
> unless you want to implement these features, which I don't think you want
> do...

povray development - povray.programming

seems perfectly logical to me

--

Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

>> Looks like you have a few misconceptions about POV-Ray (or are looking for
>> a flame war).  Anyway, there have been plenty of discussions about this in
>> p.general in the past few days and wish lists really fit much better there
>> unless you want to implement these features, which I don't think you want
>> to do...
>
> povray development - povray.programming
>
> seems perfectly logical to me

You did read more than my first sentence, didn't you?

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 04 Dec 2001 00:21:16 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

>In article <3c0bfec8$1@news.povray.org> , "Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com>
>wrote:
>
>>> Looks like you have a few misconceptions about POV-Ray (or are looking for
>>> a flame war).  Anyway, there have been plenty of discussions about this in
>>> p.general in the past few days and wish lists really fit much better there
>>> unless you want to implement these features, which I don't think you want
>>> to do...
>>
>> povray development - povray.programming
>>
>> seems perfectly logical to me
>
>You did read more than my first sentence, didn't you?
>
>    Thorsten

I posted it here just because I saw similar postings.
Also I don't think I'm going to modify povray, but I'm a programmer by
myself and I could help with something as I'm developing a realtime
raytracer I have a particular interest into optimization