POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:29:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Angelo 'kENpEX' Pesce
Date: 4 Dec 2001 07:48:37
Message: <3c0cc629.826464@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 04 Dec 2001 00:21:16 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

>In article <3c0bfec8$1@news.povray.org> , "Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com>
>wrote:
>
>>> Looks like you have a few misconceptions about POV-Ray (or are looking for
>>> a flame war).  Anyway, there have been plenty of discussions about this in
>>> p.general in the past few days and wish lists really fit much better there
>>> unless you want to implement these features, which I don't think you want
>>> to do...
>>
>> povray development - povray.programming
>>
>> seems perfectly logical to me
>
>You did read more than my first sentence, didn't you?
>
>    Thorsten

I posted it here just because I saw similar postings.
Also I don't think I'm going to modify povray, but I'm a programmer by
myself and I could help with something as I'm developing a realtime
raytracer I have a particular interest into optimization