POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 4? wish list (Message 171 to 180 of 250)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Povray 4? wish list
Date: 6 Dec 2001 11:21:07
Message: <3c0f9af2@news.povray.org>
:> The ***trick*** is to use averaged textures with differing normals:

: I think he won that argument, Warp ;-)

  Actually I originally used the word "trick" with the meaning "a not so
obvious way of doing it".

: While we are at it, I also noticed you sometimes use the politically
: incorrect term "source code" for what should be called "scene description"
: in your FAQ:

  Hmm? I can correct those if you give me some references.

--
#macro N(D,I)#if(I<6)cylinder{M()#local D[I]=div(D[I],104);M().5,2pigment{
rgb M()}}N(D,(D[I]>99?I:I+1))#end#end#macro M()<mod(D[I],13)-6,mod(div(D[I

Post a reply to this message