POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV3.5 source code Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  POV3.5 source code (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
Subject: POV3.5 source code
Date: 24 Nov 2001 04:21:22
Message: <3bff6692$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I just start play with povray sources to do my own tests and some utils I
need for
creating shadows map etc., it works perfectly for me. Sources are easy to
understand,
hovewer maybe out of data (especially when focusing on radiosity), so is new
source code available? cvs, snapshoots,...?

I will not contribute, I will not do any patches, I'd like just learn, how
it can be done ...

Thanks,
Pavel

Post a reply to this message