POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : No Inverse trig functions? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  No Inverse trig functions? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Thomas Charron
Subject: No Inverse trig functions?
Date: 23 Jan 2001 11:36:21
Message: <3a6db305$1@news.povray.org>
I never noticed untill I needed them.  Povray doesn't implement any of
the inverse trig functions?  Please oh PLEASE tell me I'm wrong.  I need
them to calculate some angles required for an object rotation.  Blech.
Maybe I'll just patch the darned thing into MegaPOV..  :-(

Post a reply to this message