POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : More whining about povray source code... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  More whining about povray source code... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Warp
Subject: More whining about povray source code...
Date: 10 Dec 2000 05:45:08
Message: <3a335eb3@news.povray.org>
Why many header files are incomplete?

  If a header file defines a function/macro that needs another function/macro
in another header file, it could be expected that this header file would
properly include that another header file.
  Some header files are even illegal. For example, if I make this:

#include "mem.h"
#include "frame.h"

I get an error:

mem.h:56: parse error before `size'

  If I change the order of the includes:

#include "frame.h"
#include "mem.h"

then the error goes away.

  Do I need to comment anything to this that is not clear by itself?