POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Why there are no mesh creation functions? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Why there are no mesh creation functions? (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: Why there are no mesh creation functions?
Date: 11 Dec 2000 18:22:19
Message: <chrishuff-61ECA9.18231211122000@news.povray.org>
In article <igf23tglvb4154td8ovc81hok830bc2kt3@4ax.com>, Lutz
Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote:

> OK: if you have a PC with a Windows OS and have Moray installed and
> have the Moray Plugin SDK and have a C++ compiler and can program in
> C++, you can *probably* make a plugin for Moray that will allow you to
> create a mesh in Moray that you can that render in POV-Ray.
> Better<g>?

A little... ;-)
Ok, nothing wrong with your explanation, it just won't do what I was
thinking of, and probably won't do what Warp wanted either.

> > You live under a rock, and have an internet connection? :-)
> By what I've read recently in some threads, I think a few people might
> think that I do :-)

Hmm, in the Moray groups? I haven't ready any posts about Moray or you
for a while, but I don't read those groups, so...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message