POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : PovRay 3D objects in C++ class structure Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:31:51 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay 3D objects in C++ class structure (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: A  Jans-Beken
Subject: PovRay 3D objects in C++ class structure
Date: 17 Jan 2001 17:11:41
Message: <3A661956.7172ADB2@wxs.nl>
I am working on a program that will be able to parse PovRay .pov files.
This program will be written in C++.

What would be the best method for defining a C++ class hierarchy to
store all POV objects?

I have heard that the POV-team plans a movement to C++, so they may be
facing the same question right now...?

Any "links" available?

Post a reply to this message