POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Twisted Squares Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  Twisted Squares (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Edmund Horner
Subject: Twisted Squares
Date: 18 Oct 2000 03:14:06
Message: <39ed4dbe@news.povray.org>
I am considering how to render the shape of a "twisted square".

The shape is defined by four points, with a surface made of straight lines
forming a grid over the "square".  Apparently this is a quite reasonable
shape, and is useful for making surfaces.

But I do not think pov-ray provides it.  Anyone got any advice on how I best
go about adding it?

Edmund.

Post a reply to this message