POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Scattering In POV Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Scattering In POV Ray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ammar Al-Allak
Subject: Scattering In POV Ray
Date: 23 Aug 2000 08:19:55
Message: <39a3c16b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi

Fromt what I understand, wave independent scattering is not physically
accuarate since it doesn't take the wavelength into account, but to be
honest
I don't really understand the principal of that. (Some sort of a detailed
explanation would help!!)

I also need the precise algorithm POV Ray uses for Rayleigh scattering and
how it could be modified so that it becomes Wave dependent.

I need this information asap PLEASE.

Thank you

Ammar

Post a reply to this message